General purpose non-shrink cementitious grout
- Good non-shrinkage characteristics.
- Extremely dense and low permeability.
- High early strength development allowing for rapid installation.
- High flow can be poured or pumped into variable gap widths down to 10 mm.
- Easy to apply, single component which require only addition of water.
CAPGROUT GP is pre-mixed, pre-packed chloride free cementitious grout. It contains cement, selected additives, well graded, and non-reactive aggregates and is designed to give excellent flow properties, shrinkage compensation, frost resistance, and high compressive.
CAPGROUT is ideally designed for use in the following applications:
- Machine beds.
- Stanchion bases, struts, railings, and guardrail assemblies.
- Filling of shutter tie rod openings.
- Anchoring of tie bars, and bolts.
- Pile top re-profiling.
CAPGROUT is available in 25 kg bags.
CAPGROUT MG has a shelf life of 12 months from date of manufacture if stored at temperatures between 2°C and 50°C.